Amateur Radio testing for all classes of license is offered by the PAWA on regular meeting nights at 6:00 PM, at the Southern Maine Chapter of the American Red Cross, 2401 Congress Street, Portland. Questions may be directed to John Bogner, W1JLB (207) 776-2288
2021 Exam Sessions
Pending due to COVID-19 restrictions.
(Pre-Registration Required – Contact John Bogner 207-776-2288)
Things to bring to the exam session: (for all candidates)
1) The exam fee: $15.00 (cash – sorry, no checks accepted – exact change appreciated)
2) One piece positive ID (picture ID) or two pieces of non-picture ID
3) Your Social Security Number
For licensed amateurs: (in addition to the above)
1) The original and a copy of your current license
2) Your FRN (FCC Registration Number)
3) The original *and* a copy of any CSCEs that are claimed
Please note: Without the above materials, you may not be able to test.